Brent Cleaners is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Brent Cleaners may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
2. Under 18s
Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under 18 years of age) do not submit any personal information to us.
3. What we collect?
- We may collect the following information:
- - name and surname
- - contact information including address, email address and telephone number
- - demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- - other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- - automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our site - we use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand and serve our users, and this will allow us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customise our service to make your experience easier and quicker
- - we use a web analytics tool to analyse site usage, how our users arrive at our site, what they do on the site, what browser, operating system they use, etc - this analytics data collected in the pages of our site, is not tied to personally identifiable information.
4. What we do with the information we gather?
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- - internal record keeping
- - we may use the information to improve our products and services
- - we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- - from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. All user data is anonymous.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy with regard to its analytics service at www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
7. Opt-out Information
To disable cookies your website browser settings needs to be set to reject cookies; this depends on the browser being used. We have provided guidance on how to do this for popular browsers:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- 1. Choose the menu "Tools" then "Internet Options"
- 2. Click on the "Privacy" tab
- 3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
- For Mozilla Firefox:
- 1. Choose the menu "Tools" then "Options"
- 2. Click on the icon "Privacy"
- 3. Find the menu "Cookie" and select the relevant options
- For Opera 6.0 and further:
- 1. Choose from the menu Files the tab "Preferences"
- 2. Click on "Privacy"
For further assistance please refer to help pages within your browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
8. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
9. Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- - whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- - if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.